I would really like to thank Katherine for nominating me for this award! It means a lot to be a part of such a wonderful Christian Blogging Community. I appreciate Katherines heart for God and what she wants to do for the kingdom of God. I pray that God will bless her and keep her strong in the good days and the hard days! http://faithisthereason.com/
This Award was Created by Hulda from Norway and is a gift to encourage us and so we can also have the opportunity to encourage others.
The seven blogs I chose were:
Seven things about myself that most of my blogging friends don’t know:
- I am in a band called Turnaround, and our dream is to be able to blessed enough to play our music for ministry and a career. http://www.turnaroundband.com
- I am a substitute teacher and also a Bible School student at an online school called Global University. I know God has called me to the ministry and I am still waiting to see where God will take me.
- I started playing guitar and writing my own music when I was a senior in high school. Although now I write mostly worship music, I started out writing sappy love songs.
- I have always had issues with worrying. It seems like I also focus to much on worrying when I really need to just let God work.
- I love to write! I love to write stories, letters, music, papers (yes weird, right?), anything!
- I went to the Bahamas last year for my first mission trip outside the United States and I loved it! I for sure want to go on another mission trip very soon.
- I love to teach people. Whether it at school, in blogs, etc. I love teaching.